Friday, October 20th, at The Union League of Philadelphia
Wharton Women's MBA counterpart, WWIB, has invited undergraduate Wharton Women members to attend their annual summit this Friday. Please see below for more information:
Don't miss out on a unique opportunity to:
- Network with top employers such as Accenture, JP Morgan, Strategy&, AT Kearney, Bain, BCG, Dupont, Goldman Sachs, Liberty Mutual, McKinsey, BoA, CommonBond, Deloitte, IBM and LEK
- Attend private* breakfasts and lunches with recruiting representatives during the conference
- Learn from phenomenal industry leaders: Pam El, CMO of the NBA, Laura Liswood, Secretary General of the Council of Women World Leaders, Shaz Kahng, CEO/President of Lucy Activewear, Deepa Gandhi, Co-Founder and COO of Dagne Dover, and many more
- Support your classmates and peers as they compete to win $5000 in seed funding for their startup ideas
Check out our website for more info!
* Those who register for the conference will have the opportunity to send their resumes to our sponsors for invite-only events hosted by these employers.
Please contact Sana Samnani at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.